Welcome to Hayward

Kicking around town can be lots of fun. Come join me.

Sunday, May 15, 2011

You're wonderful. Celebrate yourself!

It is midnight and the rain falling sounds so wonderful.  It is so peaceful to have quiet all around and the cozy rain sounds enveloping you.  Very relaxing and exhilarating at the same time.

Later this morning, dad and I are going to the movies and see Tyler Perry's Madea's Big Happy Family. 

I am having mixed feelings tonight because I did not see one RV that I really liked today.  The selection was pretty slim pickings.  It is much more fun, when you see lots of models that you would be excited to own.  Guess this is a good time to enjoy the beautiful home that we have right here.  Sometimes things are so good, that you aren't even paying attention.  Wake Up, Linda and Smell the Roses.  mmmmm...  they smell beautiful.  lol  I am too weird even for me.  That's okay.  I like weird.  Smile.

No comments: