Welcome to Hayward

Kicking around town can be lots of fun. Come join me.

Friday, May 27, 2011

Why linger in the past when you can leap ahead?

Just spent one hour this morning online with Norton.  The analyst reports he fixed my virus, but immediately, when I got back on my computer - same problem.  Pictures and words flashing everywhere.  I am frustrated to say the least.  Don't want to deal with this right now.  Have to go to the bank and close my bank account and get a new card.  But, what is the point if I still have the virus.  Always going in circles.  AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!

Calm, calm.  AAhhhhhhhhhhh  Deep breaths, deep breaths,  deep breaths.

Called my bank.  Definitely someone has already tried to use it three times.  The bank just closed my account for me.  Now, I will go to my bank this morning and get a new card.

Sat for a half hour waiting for an online agent from Yahoo! as it seems that is where I am having many of my problems with the flashing pictures.  After waiting online for half an hour, they wrote that there is no agent available to help me and to "try later".  Thanks Yahoo!

This is such a good example about why I never can understand why people go out and look for drama.  Just living a hum drum life, and life finds enough drama day-to-day.  I like the idea of going out looking for happiness and new adventures.  Never seems like enough time for that.  So, I am happy that there is lots of good things to look for in life.  Cuz, this crazy part is going to come along regardless. 

My nephew Brendon, called tonight.  He is going to stop by with one of his Army buddies tomorrow.  Also, he just bought a 2008 Nissan Altima.  He's very excited.  I'm excited for him.

Everything will be all right!  Sure, you've got worries.  And sometimes you have doubts.  But your future is just ahead and it's going to be great!  The joys to come will outnumber any troubles, and those dreams you've been dreaming are ready to unfold - no doubt about it!

You're so much smarter than you give yourself credit for!  You're smart and funny and creative.  A master problem-solver and a natural spirit-booster.  A good listener, good friend and good person.  A true beauty, too, with a heart of gold and a smile like the sun.  Light up the world.  It needs you!

No comments: