Welcome to Hayward

Kicking around town can be lots of fun. Come join me.

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Tools and Manage Add-Ons Menu Bar

You cannot believe how many times I have deleted my menu bar on my other laptops and now this one.  So I MUST make note on my blog, with Internet Explorer 9 - all I have to do is go to the top of the computer page in IE9 - Right Click - and Select "Menu Bar".  After hours of going in circles, I want to keep this information in front of me. Now, I again have the Menu Bar, which includes File, Edit, View, Favorites, Tools, Help.

Good thing I happened on to the Automobile Section of the newspaper yesterday.  Alameda County Fairgrounds is having another RV show going on right now!  I'm heading straight over there this morning.  All I ever think about is getting a small class B or C RV and going out exploring.  This sitting home, wasting my life feels like such a desperate situation, but I feel I could never forgive myself if I abandon my dad.  His life for mine?  I just know in my heart this is the right thing for me to do - but it just ain't always......   awwwww - you know!

No comments: