Welcome to Hayward

Kicking around town can be lots of fun. Come join me.

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

There's no such thing as a silly dream.

Last night I was wide awake  all night long, and so giddy with happiness.  I haven't been that happy in I don't know how long.  I was laughing (I'm all alone with Luigi now remember) all night long.  Getting all kinds of little projects completed.  I never did figure out why I was so completely happy, but it was terrific!

After dad left for exercise class, I got several more little projects completed and then Luigi and I took off and got more little projects completed.  I know, I know.  It seems like nothing, but everything just felt so joyful.  This afternoon Bev Morgan and Cookie came by for a play date with Luigi.  Cookie had just gone to the groomers and looked so cute.  Cookie's groomer at PetSmart Stephan - is now officially Sofie.  Another ecstatically happy person today. 

Tonight, we are kicking back, relaxing.  Reading blogs, magazines and books.  Getting the house cleaned up a bit for the cleaning ladies in the morning.  Honestly, it helps knowing they are coming.  Things tend to get stacked up and now they get put away.  Pretty good system!

No comments: