Welcome to Hayward

Kicking around town can be lots of fun. Come join me.

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Coolaroo

Ordered a Coolaroo shade from Amazon.com this morning for my bedroom window.  So far the window has an outside black shade; reflectix against the window, heavy cool shades (forget what they are called) - and now adding coolaroo.  This room turns into a furnace and I just keep trying to find whatever will help cool it in summer.  I have a ceiling fan and two stand-alone fans, and often I still can't stay in here.  Since this is now my official sanctuary - I have blacked out the whole room and covered all the lights from my electronics, I really want to be able to use this room all summer.  If I leave this room Mr. Critical drives me straight out of my skin.  I need this room for my survival. 

No comments: