Welcome to Hayward

Kicking around town can be lots of fun. Come join me.

Sunday, May 8, 2011

The little things you do mean a lot!

This morning, dad and I are going to the movies and see "There Be Dragons".  I think it is based on true events. 
Note:  Movie was okay.  I just prefer more light-hearted movies.

I am trying to set up Pocket Queries on my computer to send to my new Magellan eXplorist GC GPS, to go geocaching.  Everything is a struggle.  Step by step.  Sludge.  I don't ever know how to do anything.  But - that's okay.  Because I do take those baby steps, and a little sludge never hurt anyone.  But, honestly, I do believe it takes me weeks to do something, that someone else does in minutes.  One good thing about that - I am never bored - I Always Have Something New To Do!

We went to Walmart after the movies.  Easy parking space.  No line to stand in.  Best Sunday shopping experience in a long time.  Got take-out Chinese food from Yummies.  They are all remodeled.  Very nice.  Lots of waterfalls with the sounds of water.  Everyone was really upbeat.  Another really nice day.  Yep, Luigi and I are cuddling again.  It's pretty cold and windy again today.  Think I'll run down to the jacuzzi and get warm!

No comments: