Welcome to Hayward

Kicking around town can be lots of fun. Come join me.

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Bridesmaids

Skipper and Cheri called us at 8:30am this morning from Amarillo, Texas.  They are on their way to Fort Worth, Texas to visit Cheri's family and then on to Lubbock for Kathlyn's high school graduation on the 28th.  Sounded like they were having lots of fun.

Dad and I went to the movies this morning and saw Bridesmaids.  Cute little comedy.  Then we did some quick shopping at Walmart.  Watched David Toms win the golf game.  Bill and Sadie came over and we watched the Giants win over the A's in extra innings.  Great finish! 

Tonight I made cheese burgers with grass-fed hamburger and lots of purple onions and mushrooms, sauteed in butter.  Delicious!  Then, I had the best time at the jacuzzi.  Sort of a perfect, simple, day.  This is as exciting as it gets these days.  The main thing is I need to remember to appreciate this simplicity.  Luigi is cuddled up next to me.  Very sweet.

No comments: