Welcome to Hayward

Kicking around town can be lots of fun. Come join me.

Saturday, May 28, 2011

www.FactoryToursUSA.com


Found this website, www.FactoryToursUSA.com.  Wanted to keep it handy.  I love going on sight-seeing and factory tours of all kinds.  In fact, who knows, I may search and see if there are any local ones I might try!

7:00am

Two more websites that have currently caught my attention are:

www.project-5050.com

and

www.controltv.com

It's always fun to find new ideas.  It seems new ideas are endless and I LOVE IT!

I don't think that I will ever follow the controlTV website, but I kind of like the idea of getting input and helpful ideas about going forward with projects and life.  I heard that the guy from last year really got productive from input and ideas from people following him online.  That feels empowering.  You get to choose what feels right for you. 

My gosh - I think I just heard Luigi snore!  That is the first time.  Although, I have kept him up all night!  lol   I've been really energized.  Poor little guy.  He is exhausted.  haha  

No comments: