Welcome to Hayward

Kicking around town can be lots of fun. Come join me.

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

You don't always have to prove yourself. Everyone knows you're a great person!

Another very, very simple day.  Waiting for my new computer to arrive.  ETA is this Thursday!  Dad and I went shopping this morning to CVS and Walmart.  Got some good shopping completed.  Came home.  I made a box of Ghiradelli Double Chocolate Brownies.  Warm and Delicious!  We watched some taped shows - Judge Judy, Streets of San Francisco, and Oprah.  Oprah's down to her last 17 shows.  I probably watched about 25 shows in 25 years.  This year I think I've already watched about 25 shows.

It may be my imagination.  Dad is healthy, but he does seem to be struggling more every day.  Not sure exactly what that means, but it is noticeable.  Thankfully, he keeps going, but it is a little difficult to watch.  As anyone who takes care of their older parents, it is so full of emotions.  I don't really like to talk about it, but it is all-consuming.

No comments: