Welcome to Hayward

Kicking around town can be lots of fun. Come join me.

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

You're good at so many things!

4:00am
Called Virgin Mobile first thing this morning and activated my new LG Optimus V cell phone.  It went well.  Have to wait up to four hours for everything to work on the phone.  This morning I am taking Luigi in to get groomed.  I am thinking of grabbing another quick movie while he is there. 

Last night, I fixed delicious grass-fed cheeseburgers for dinner.  So delicious. 

6:00pm
Pretty much not happy.  Have been on the phone several times with Virgin Mobile.  They cannot activate my new cell phone.  They have now routed it to "Headquarters" and they say it may be three days before anyone even contacts me.  Honestly, does this nonsense happen to everyone.  It sure happens to me on a regular basis.



No comments: