Welcome to Hayward

Kicking around town can be lots of fun. Come join me.

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

It's okay to make yourself happy, too!

Today is going to be a fun day.  Bill and Carol are going to the Monterey Aquarium and dad and I get to watch Sadie all day while they are gone.  We can bring her here, and take her home as much as we want.  It's always so much fun when Sadie and Luigi are together.

Dad has been really hurting.  This morning he got up at 3:00am, it's now 8:00am - and he has taken one Norco pain pill, and five shots of Duggan's Irish cream.  He still looks pretty crooked, but he is feeling "H A P P Y".  tee hee  I love that!

Duggan's is on sale this week at Rite-Aid.  I am definitely going to run over there and buy another big bottle for him.

Sheesh!  I just typed a long paragraph - and it disappeared!  This happens to me all the time!  This new laptop is driving me crazy. 

Going to run over to Starbucks.  Barbra Streisand came out with a new CD yesterday.  Yes!  I pre-bought a copy through Barbra's website.  And Yes!  I bought another copy which includes a DVD through QVC.  Starbucks has a wi-fi this week of a Barbra video.  Also, it will be great to practice my wif-fi with my new cell phone.  I have spent two days, first inputting all of my contacts into Yahoo, with only spotty result.  Finally, I succumbed, and input all of my contacts into Google, because my cell phone is Google-compatible.  It will definitely be worth it.

I'm going to try a make a chocolate pudding pop. 
(Didn't love them.  Plus, they are a pain to clean afterwards.  But, it was still fun to experiment!)



.

No comments: