Welcome to Hayward

Kicking around town can be lots of fun. Come join me.

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

You will beat the odds.

Hopefully, this morning, Federal Express will have my new cell phone.  They are closed Sunday and Monday, and I have been waiting patiently for them to open at 10:00am this morning.  No guarantee they will actually have my package at their office, but.... I am optimistic!

Perhaps, I will even slip in a movie today.  I feel like this is a free day, and that I can do anything.  Feeling good.

Cheri told me that the training Brendon will do for the Army in Texas, is Intelligence Training, not the Rangers.  I think he will be in Texas for quite a while.

8:00pm
Today, I went to the movies and saw "The Help".  Really good movie.
Picked up my new Virgin Mobile telephone from the Federal Express office.  Very exciting!

Ever since I got my new laptop, the pointer always jumps around when I am typing.  I finally took the time and found the fix.  Whew!  I think it is actually working.  I have typed this entire paragrah - no jumping!  Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa  
I am Very Happy!
I'm also a very fast typer and this has been driving me crazy.  I'll probably write longer blogs.  lol  (Nobody wants that!)  :-)








No comments: