Welcome to Hayward

Kicking around town can be lots of fun. Come join me.

Friday, August 26, 2011

Dream. Plan. Hope. Achieve!

Had a great time at lunch yesterday with the family.  My favorite part was, we arrived early.  Dad stayed in the car and I went and talked with Uncle Joe and Auntie Isabel.  The subject of what I will do when I am all alone came up.  Dad will never let me tell him.  He doesn't want to hear it.  He wants me to stay "all alone" in Hayward.  That is such not a good idea.  Uncle Joe and Auntie Isabel were so thrilled to hear that I want to get a Class B van and travel to all 50 states, and even to visit other countries.  They immediately totally "got" what I was saying.  They even encouraged me to get a brand new Class B and start out "Fresh"!  I love those two so much.  I don't know what I would do without them.  I always feel so alone, and they really do listen, love and care about me.  I really felt blessed that somebody "heard" me today.  And supported me.  I really needed that.

When Auntie Isabel packed up "Six" cookies to take home with her from the buffet, I was laughing so hard - and so were the two tables near us.  She is so cute.  And Uncle Joe, with all of his jokes to the poor waitress.  These two really do keep me laughing all the time.

No comments: