Welcome to Hayward

Kicking around town can be lots of fun. Come join me.

Saturday, August 13, 2011

You are amazing!  Really!

Having such a great time with Skipper and Cheri here.  Cheri and I ran to the Fremont library and got her a library card.  Now we can go online and download electronic library books.  Then to Lucky's for lots of fun foods.  Salami, pepper jack cheese.  Also, a pepper-jack cheeseball.  Sour-dough bread.  A german-chocolate cake.  Chips.  We played on the computer all day.  Bill and Sadie came over.  8:00pm we all went shopping at Radio Shack, then to Walmart.  We bought "Simply Saline".  It is supposed to help our ears.  Can't wait for relief.  Very excited.  Then we went through the drive-thru at In-n-Out hamburgers and came home and ate.  I know this sounds strange, but.... this may be one of the first times dad and I have been out on Friday night in five years!  It really felt good.  And it is a full moon and a gorgeous summer evening.  Really perfect.

Today, we are all going to Uncle Joe and Auntie Isabel's house in Pleasanton for drinks and goodies and then out to lunch.  I'll bring my camera with me.

No comments: