Welcome to Hayward

Kicking around town can be lots of fun. Come join me.

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Allow yourself the freedom to make mistakes.

Monday was a "foggy" day.  I was so tense.  Took xanax.  That makes me foggy and sleepy.  And it does help me calm down a bit, when I want to jump out of my own skin.  In the morning, I went to the Sprint store.  The guy said to use the alcohol, Isopropyl.  He said instead of just Q-tips, to really soak a rag in it.  I have been too foggy to actually try it yet.

Dad and I did go to Pleasanton and visited with Uncle Joe and Auntie Isabel.  Then we all went out to lunch at Red Robins.  Great restaurant.  We shared Prime Rib Dip Sandwiches.  A bit pricy at $14.00 I thought.  But they were really good.

Had a hard time keeping my eyes open driving home.  Slept on and off for the five hours.  Very hesitant about trying to clean the cell phone screen. 

1:00pm
Interesting.  Went to Dale's Hardware and bought WD-40 No-Mess Pen.  It worked pretty well on my cell phone screen.  About 98% better.  Then Suddenly - I peeled off "another" layer of protective covering.  Not sure what that was about.  So, now I have put on a "regular" protective screen covering.  My phone was acting up - so I deleted all of my tweets.  No problem.  Phone seems to be working better again.  Let's all (me) take a big sigh of relief.  Life is good again.  Smile.

No comments: