Welcome to Hayward

Kicking around town can be lots of fun. Come join me.

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The power of your smile!

Summer is rushing by here.  This has been a very mild summer here, even though they say 92% of the country has had heat waves for over a month.  This afternoon Clark's Pest Control is coming back with our technician and the manager.  It's all a big deal, not worth going into, but hopefully, we will all be happy again this afternoon.  Dad's blood tests results came back.  Everything looks really good.  He is consistently a wee bit low on his iron, not too bad, and he will continue taking an iron tablet each day.  Is my life too exciting or what!  lol  I probably have the easiest life of anybody on this planet.  I should just relax and enjoy it while I have it.  I try to, but I get to feeling impatient.   Ray Martinez is building us new back-porch steps.  So far, it is looking really nice.  They are doing a great job.  Connecting with more and more people on Facebook every day.  That is really fun.  Received Snap-Jump, my cordless jumping rope.  I like it alot.  Can't really use it inside a mobile home, so need to find a soft place, maybe the park.  I'll figure it out.  It is 5:53am and I can hear Sadie barking next door.  Probably morning walkers walking past the house.  haha

No comments: