Welcome to Hayward

Kicking around town can be lots of fun. Come join me.

Monday, August 13, 2012

You have too many good qualities to count.

This morning I drove to Lenscrafters in Fremont.  The new frames came in, but we decided they really didn't look that good.  I agreed to try my regular new frames for three weeks and see if I can get used to them.  Think I will go back again though, and have them adjusted for a little better fit in the meantime.  Poor dad LOVES milk, but milk no longer loves dad.  He had his morning cereal with milk this morning.  Rode his motorized chair to the clubhouse dining room and had fun with about 15 people.  Came home - fortunately!  And with absolutely No Warning - you guessed it.  He actually had to take a full shower and clean his whole bathroom.  Thank goodness, it didn't happen until he was home.   I am trying to talk him into eating hot cereal from now on, and try to leave milk alone.  Not easy, but after today, he is seriously considering it.  Then dad and I went out to lunch with Uncle Joe and Auntie Isabel at Norman's Restaurant in Castro Valley.  Lots of fun.  Very delicious.  Great service.  Very hot day today and we didn't turn on the air conditioning.  oops!  Luigi and I took a night time walk down the street to cool off.  Then Bill and Sadie came over.  The dogs really played tonight and we watched Huell Howser.  We watch him every day.  He is on PBS with several different show and they are all great.

No comments: