Welcome to Hayward

Kicking around town can be lots of fun. Come join me.

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Someone appreciates you more than you know.

Dad and I went to the movies this morning and saw "The Campaign" with Will Farrell and Zach Galifianakis.  We are so proud of ourselves.  We brought bottled water to drink instead of drinking soda from the theater.  Dad ate a few Ritz crackers.  I brought two  bananas, but never did get around to eating them.  I had a bowl of Instant Cream of Wheat and an apple right before going to the movies.  When I got home I had a mango, and then we had a nice bacon and egg breakfast.  oops!  haha  We both thought it worked out really good and are going to try it again next time we go to the movies.  Last night, Bill put the new suction-cupped hand rails in my shower so that dad can start showering in my shower.  Now, I would like to find a source for organic produce close to home.  That will be my new project!

No comments: