Welcome to Hayward

Kicking around town can be lots of fun. Come join me.

Thursday, August 16, 2012

You are a success story.

Dad and I are having lunch today with Uncle Joe and Auntie Isabel at Country Waffles here in Hayward by the Target store after Auntie Isabel gets her hair done.  She did get medicine for her bladder infection. 

Change of plans today.  Uncle Joe has been suffering with chronic diarrhea for more than a year and continues to lose weight.  Just like dad Tuesday, today while Uncle Joe was waiting for Auntie Isabel to get her hair done - Yup - right through him.  He jumped in his car in Hayward and drove all the way back to Pleasanton.  He didn't/couldn't even tell her he was leaving her.  When dad and I drove into the parking lot, and didn't see the orange 76 ball on his antenna, we knew there was something up and we called the cell phone.  Uncle Joe doesn't know how to make a call on the cell phone, but he was able to answer our call.  So, we drove Auntie Isabel back home to Pleasanton and spent a couple of hours at the apartment.  Then the four of us went out to lunch to Jack-in-the-Box.  Had a great afternoon.  Turns out Uncle Joe has stopped taking his lactose intolerant pills and they also just started feeding him tons of yogurt.  Bad Combination!  lol  Auntie Isabel also had a two page lists of things to eat that she got from the last time Uncle Joe was in the hospital, BUT.... she hadn't read the Title - "What To Eat For Constipation".  Poor Uncle Joe.  No wonder he is suffering.  lol  Hopefully, we can get them back on track.  He has a Physical Therapy appointment with the Veterans in Livermore tomorrow.  We are all going to meet for lunch at In~n~Out Hamburgers in Pleasanton afterwards.  I really think I may be allergic to the plastic in my new glasses.  They keep burning my skin and I have to take them off.  I really like them and want to keep them, but I just don't think I'm going to be able to.  No Time.  Tomorrow lunch with Uncle Joe, Saturday - Family Lunch; Sunday - Dog Scouts for Luigi; Monday - lunch with Uncle Joe.  We technically spent six hours on lunch today.  11:30am - 4:30pm  That's a big chunk of day.  I learned that :D means HAPPY!

No comments: