Welcome to Hayward

Kicking around town can be lots of fun. Come join me.

Monday, June 4, 2012

You make people smile.

What a day.  Started early.  We took dad to Kaiser and saw Nurse Practitioner Shelley Spiro who is assistant to Dr. Waterhouse for dads pain in his left side that he got from reaching while he was in my car.  Seems to be okay, nothing serious.  She did use a wrap for his big hernia on the right side.  He also got his "Shingles" shot today.  It was so funny.  Right before he went in this lady came out the door from some other procedure, Crying "Oh, it hurts so bad".  He FREAKED!  Then another lady made a funny remark and we laughed til we cried.  Then when he was done he said, "I didn't even feel it"!  Big Smile. 

We had lunch with Uncle Joe and Auntie Isabel at Denny's in Pleasanton.  We had a very fun, very busy day.  Got my new Visa card with my picture.  Now, I have to contact all the companies and change auto pay. 

No comments: