Welcome to Hayward

Kicking around town can be lots of fun. Come join me.

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Let the future shape your life.

Nice summer day.  Ran around and did a few errands this morning.  Then had 2 $1 tacos from Tacos Uruapan across the street; a junior scoop of sherbert; a shaved ice; and finally went to Smart and Final and bought, salad, fruit, vegetables, and fudgcycles.  Came home and made a huge salad; frozen bananas; and cantaloupe.

Went to Best Buy and Radio Shack this morning and looked at the new Virgin Mobile HTC Evo V 4G 3D cell phones.  They look VERY big.  Maybe too big.  I have small hands and keep my cell phone in my jeans pocket - I haven't carried a purse in over 30 years.  But, I keep watching the new videos on YouTube and reading the reviews online - and Everyone Loves this phone!  So, I transferred another $200 into my bank account today.  You know how impulsive I am.  I have been wanting a 4G phone Forever.  This is SO expensive - but, still it just seems like an amazingly fun phone.  I definitely Love Fun!

No comments: