Welcome to Hayward

Kicking around town can be lots of fun. Come join me.

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

True happiness is still free!

Today I cleaned under the top of the stove cover.  Pretty yucky.  I used Dawn dish detergent to cut the grease;  Amways's scrub bud; and QVC's Joe Campanelli's microfibre cloths.  Cleaned so easy.  Also, today I brought in all the things I received in the mail from QVC - the 40 microfiber cloths, finishing detail for the car, 11-piece Joe Campanelli microfiber duster and extender pole cleaning set, 2 fast drying towels.  Dusted the whole house and cleaned the mirrors and glass coffee table with just water.  Even got all the prints off the refrigerator handle.  Everything so clean.  Also, transferred $300 to my bank.  I REALLY want the Virgin Mobile HTC Evo 3d 4g cell phone.  Supposed to be even better than the Verizon Droid Bionic phone.  Only thing I am concerned about is that it is 4.3".  Pretty big.  If it doesn't fit comfortably in my jeans pocket, I may not keep it.  That is a LOT of money - but I have been wanting it forever.  Can't wait.  Very excited.

No comments: