Welcome to Hayward

Kicking around town can be lots of fun. Come join me.

Thursday, June 21, 2012

A little extra effort goes a long way.

Dad and I are having lunch with Uncle Joe and Auntie Isabel at Country Waffles in Union City today.  Yesterday was so nice.  Dad and Bill went to exercise and then they took a drive and also had lunch at Harry's Hofbrau in San Leandro.  I enjoyed most of the day quietly at home.  Soooo Relaxing.  I loved it.  Got lots of little things done.  Mostly enjoyed the peace and quiet.  It's a rare day that I get the house to myself.  Also, I am enjoying learning how to use my new Virgin Mobile HTC EVO V 4G cell phone.  It is really pretty fun.  I don't know where this "Ice Cream Sandwich" they talk about is on it.  Just so much fun to have a great new toy!  I Love It!  Gave Luigi a shower this morning.  He smells so clean and fresh!

No comments: