Welcome to Hayward

Kicking around town can be lots of fun. Come join me.

Sunday, June 10, 2012

800mg PURE GREEN COFFEE BEAN CAPSULES

Went to Health Unlimited in Castro Valley this afternoon and bought a bottle of the Bio Pure Green Coffee Bean 800mg capsules.  I weighed myself.  200 pounds!  OUCH!  Took my first one at 3:30pm  Need to take one twice a day, on an empty stomach, 30 minutes before each meal.  Cross fingers this helps me drop some weight.  Also, better start drinking more of the teas.

This morning, dad and I went to the movies and saw Andy Garcia in "For Greater Glory".  Good movie.  Then we took Luigi across the street to the park for a few minutes of fetch.  Now that he is 5 1/2, he is easier to tire out.  It is great.  He still wants to play, but that excessive puppy energy is finally gone.  This is a perfect age.

No comments: