Welcome to Hayward

Kicking around town can be lots of fun. Come join me.

Friday, April 8, 2011

Why put yourself down when you can lift yourself up?

Everything turned out great today.  I did get my car back at 5:00pm today with the new air condtioner compressor.

LindaRae's surgery went well last night.

We enjoyed TV today with The Streets of San Francisco; Who Wants to Be a Millionaire; my Oakland A's (lost) :-(

The San Franicisco Giants won in Extra Innings, and the Masters in Georgia with Tiger Woods coming from 15th to 4th position today.  Hope Sunday he takes home another Green Jacket.

I just decided to relax and let everything take its course today.

And of course - we played about 10 hours of fetch with Luigi!  This little guy just never tires of his favorite game.

We had spaghetti for dinner.  And, of course, I had a root beer popsicle for dessert!

No comments: