Welcome to Hayward

Kicking around town can be lots of fun. Come join me.

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Arthur

This morning dad and I went to the movies and saw "Arthur" with Russell Brand and Helen Mirren.  Cute movie.  Good popcorn. 

Last night a man brought two of his dogs to the silent films.  We could bring Luigi, but very unfortunately, Luigi tends to bite and nip.  We have already been in trouble for him biting a 93 year old woman at Baywood.  The police called.  Animal Control called.  He was quarantined at our house for 10 days.  He has bitten several people at our house.  Rips their clothes.  Draws blood.  THEN wants to play FETCH!  I don't know if he gets, startled, scared, intimidated, possesive - but he can be good and then, unexpectedly - it's too late.  We very much want to take him with us, but I'm not certain we can keep everyone else safe. 

Watched the Master's when we got home this afternoon.  Wow!  That was pretty exciting. 

Finally, had my peanut butter and jelly sandwich tonight.  I have been craving for one and finally made them for dad and I.  Turned out delicious.  Super fresh and soft whole wheat bread.  Just the perfect amount of peanut butter and strawberry jam.  Maybe I've finally found my calling.  lol

No comments: