Welcome to Hayward

Kicking around town can be lots of fun. Come join me.

Friday, April 22, 2011

Start living your dreams today. Why wait!

I just found out a couple of days ago that ANOTHER one of my classmates, Rick French died last week!  Is 59 the age when all of your acquaintances start showing up in the obituaries?  I feel like I am ready to Start my life!  How can the end be so near?  Is it?  I just figure I'll be healthy and happy through my 90's or better yet 100's.  No one wants to have such a short life.  This is just another great reminder how short and fragile life is.  Go out and enjoy each day!  I want to be one of those folks that is renewing her drivers license in my 100's.  :-)

I want to visit all 50 states, North, Central and South America.  Australia, New Zealand, and about 100+ other countries.  Why not.   It is a pretty interesting planet.  Smile.

No comments: