Welcome to Hayward

Kicking around town can be lots of fun. Come join me.

Monday, April 25, 2011

Make the best choices possible for yourself. You deserve no less!

My computer kept "clunking".  I thought it was my "spare backup" - so I uninstalled it.  Kept clunking.  Suddenly, it kept printing pages.  Lots of pages.  Somehow, there were over 53 weird printings in my printing queue.  I cancelled them.  Cross fingers.  Right now, no more clunking in the background.  I love the computer, but, probably as you already know - it's always something!  lol

Today is Family Day.  Going to Uncle Joe's at 12:00 noon to play for a couple of hours.  Then over to Jack-in-the-box.  Hey, it's a tough life - but someone has to do it!  I don't know anyone else who has an easier life.  It kind of embarrasses me - but, I do appreciate it!

Dad and I have been fussing at each other so much lately.  Dad came up with a brilliant idea.  When one of us wants the other to "Stop"! talking, they just say, "No Comment".  That's it.  End of friction.  For us, it is perfect.  I think things are going to honestly get much calmer.  Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

12:30am
Clunking is back!  I googled the clunking.  My computer may be dying.  I may have to get a new computer.  This is a great computer, but it is about four years old.  So far, I have always bought Gateway computers from HSN off of the TV.  Of course, right now - they are not promoting any computers.  Scary.  Do I wait for my computer to completely die - or just get another.  I went online- there is no computer that is striking my fancy.  Well, tomorrow is another day.  :-)

No comments: