Welcome to Hayward

Kicking around town can be lots of fun. Come join me.

Friday, April 22, 2011

Any day is a good starting point for success!

All cameras all the time!  You know that my red Casio Exilim EX-S10A died on me yesterday.  Today, I went to Best Buy and bought their last black Casio Exilim EX-ZS10 for $110 including tax.  Checked on the computer, and "possibly" my battery completely died on the red camera.  So, I ordered a new battery on eBay.  I would be very happy to have both these cameras.  The new camera has 14.1 megapixels; HD movie; and 26mm wide.  The buttons and controls are very similar, so my learning curve should be fairly easy.  Yea!

Bill and Carol drove Sadie to Tracy this morning to spend the next two weeks with Carl and Nikki and Carli and Carlos and their three dogs and two cats.  Sadie should have a good time.  Wish I were going somewhere!  Maybe this summer when the weather gets hot, I'll go do some simple car camping.   Doesn't that sound like fun!

No comments: