Welcome to Hayward

Kicking around town can be lots of fun. Come join me.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Nothing can stop you!

Nothing can stop you - except your car.  Yep, I was running around with Luigi this morning getting lots accomplished when I kept sort of hearing a noise my car was making.  It kind of comes and goes, and gets lower and louder.  Muffler?  Belt?  I have no idea, but it was starting to make me nervous.  Dad and Bill had gone out for hot dogs for lunch after Clark's Pest Control had serviced both our houses, and now they were running around having fun.  So, they were kind enough to cut their fun short and come meet me at the auto repair shop.  We dropped my car off and came on home.  The poor mechanic works alone and he is on crutches!  An old classic car he was working on jumped from park to drive and ran over his foot!!!  Hopefully, tomorrow we will find out what the noise is.  Dad has to skip exercise so he can take me to my dentist appointment in the morning.  He in the afternoon, we have scheduled an eye appointment for him.  He has another broken blood vessel in his eye, and he has been having a lot of trouble with his vision recently.

Tonight he goes to his NEVRA meeting at the club house.  I think he goes for the donuts.  :-)
It's a good social outing for him.  I get the luxury of an hour to myself.  aaaahhhhhhhhhh

No comments: