Welcome to Hayward

Kicking around town can be lots of fun. Come join me.

Friday, April 15, 2011

ALL MY CHILDREN  Has Been Cancelled!

Yep - it offically ends in September.  I have been a loyal viewer since the very beginning.  It's true, the old gal ain't what she used to be.  I've sort of silently been begging them to end it.  I'm too weak to walk away.  Through all the ups and downs of life, for one hour a day, I could escape into Pine Valley.  Of course, my favorite saying is, "The only thing that remains constant is change!".  And this is so true.  So, this is almost good-bye dear friend.  Happy to see you go, and you will be missed.  Guess this will be my "empty-nest" syndrome.  lol  haha
Ain't life grand!

http://www.real-self-defense.com/unbreakable-umbrella.html

This umbrella is REALLY impressive!  It not only should last a lifetime - it can be used as a walking stick and self defense.  Amazing umbrella!  Of course, I almost never use an umbrella and I don't want to use it as a weapon, but I just find it very cool.

AAAAARRRRRGGGGG.....  I have erased all of my pictures on my computer.  This is not good.  I'm kind of not sure why I am not more upset about this.  Strangely, I just kind of like to keep moving forward.  Maybe, now that I have my own blog, I will have somewhere safe to post future pictures.

This morning I cooked up a huge batch of lentil soup with hot italian sausage, garlic, onion, oregano, red pepper - nice and spicy.  It really turned out delicious and I froze six containers to enjoy later.

Tonight for dinner we had oolio oolio.  It's spaghetti with oil, garlic, oregano, and red pepper.  Very spicy and delicious. 

It's late, but good news!  I got my pictures back!  I still need to get out there and take lots of new ones anyway.  I wonder how or where you make back-up pictures away from the computer.

No comments: