Welcome to Hayward

Kicking around town can be lots of fun. Come join me.

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Clear skies are ahead

Wow!  59 years old.  A guy, Bill Burke, that I went from elementary school through high school, has died of throat cancer.  You know, you read about it in the newspaper, they tell you about his life.  It just seems too too short for a man with such a full life.  Let's be honest.  I do feel badly for Bill.  But, introspectively, it makes me worry.  Yes, I want to be here for my dad.  Hoping that there will be plenty of time for me to travel and be free.  Each day is a gift, but tomorrow is not promised.  I will definitely stay here where I am needed.  And pray there will be time for me in the future. 

Luigi almost bit Karen today.  Luigi is a biter.  Fortunately, Karen knows Luigi and pulled her hand away in the nick of time.  To be honest, I don't think I'm going to be able to take Luigi with me when I get on the road.  He has just bitten too many people.  He is a good dog with us, but he is too high-strung and freaked-out by others.  I have tried a thousand things, and I personally do not have the answer to this problem.  He is 4 1/2 and I don't believe he will outgrow this.  hehe but, you should look at him right now.  He is so amazingly cute.  I wish he could be like this 100% of the time.  For now, I think I'd better just keep him home and happy.  He is really precious.

No comments: