Welcome to Hayward

Kicking around town can be lots of fun. Come join me.

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Your efforts will pay off.

I streamed a great video this morning from Amazon "Fat Sick and Nearly Dead".  As an Amazon Prime member it cost $0.00.  Great price!  It is about getting healthy and getting off medications and stop being sick simply by living a healthier lifestyle.  They started with a fruit and vegetable juice fast and then continued eating healthy with fruits and vegetables.  And exercise, of course.  I sure know that I need to get healthier.  At 5' 1",  200 pounds, I'm just looking bad health in the face.  I have my bananas and watermelon now, but I feel like I still need to take it further.  I eat so much fast  food and junk food.  Still way off balance.  I'm going to keep plugging away, that is for sure.  Baby steps.  Keep moving forward to health.

After leaving Luigi home last night and all day today, he was Full of Energy.  So, tonight dad and I took him across the street to the park.  "Thought" we had worn him out - but he still wants to play.  haha  He's such a good little guy.

No comments: