Welcome to Hayward

Kicking around town can be lots of fun. Come join me.

Saturday, September 8, 2012

You are needed.

Oh sure, I'm pretty tense.  I'm pretty depressed.  Then I got to thinking, "Why"?  Turns out I spent the day with dad.  He was driving his car.  Long story short - his being in constant pain and full of constant negativity - drove me over the edge.  I bit my lip as much as I could.  When we got home, I took myself over to La Imperial and had a nice meal.  Got home - Mr. Negativity.  Think I need a xanax.  Got to find an outlet.  I'm about ready to jump off the bridge.  I need some serious space.  Maybe I need to get away for a few days.  Something.  This is not healthy.  Something's going to give, and I'm pretty sure it's going to be me.  You know what.  I need to go for a barefoot walk at Twin Bridges Park tomorrow.  Linda - Good Idea!

1 comment:

mttrailboss said...

Come to, from the best selling book, 'The Last Best Place'.., Montana. It is beautiful, like you.