Welcome to Hayward

Kicking around town can be lots of fun. Come join me.

Monday, September 17, 2012

Believe in you, your dreams, your destiny!

Busy day today.  Dad and I are having lunch with Uncle Joe and Auntie Isabel in Dublin at Country Waffles.  Afterwards, the four of us are going across the street to the Dollar Tree Store.  This is the Best Dollar Store we have ever seen.  They have Everything.  Tonight we are attending our second night, of five nights, at CERTS - Commuity Emergency Response Team - Basic Training.  We are training where, I guess the Supervisors convene.  Plush seats, very fancy.  Very comfortable.  Which is great  because each class is 3 1/2 hours.  Pretty long classes.  I think I am going to sell my VitaMix on eBay and buy a Blendtec.  Having fun playing, "Words With Friends".

No comments: