Welcome to Hayward

Kicking around town can be lots of fun. Come join me.

Saturday, September 15, 2012

All the good things in life are waiting to be claimed by you.

What a fun day.  I have been so busy reading about full-time rving (and wanting to full-time rv myself  soooooo  much).  And also reading about possibly changing my blog from blogspot to Wordpress - I almost forgot to post my own blog here tonight.  Dad and I took Luigi to the dog park today.  For some reason, all of the grounds were really muddy.  So muddy, that we had to give Luigi a shower tonight.  He was just caked in mud!  We also went to McDonald's and shared their 20-piece nuggest with spicy sauce.  Kinda fun.  Bill came over and helped us change the bulb on the big lamp over the TV.  I froze two large bunches of bananas to make into ice cream on another day.  And, of course, made lots of homemade, microwave, airpopped - in a brown sandwich bag, popcorn with butter.  Added salt and parmesian cheese.  Can't beat it.  I just want to mention how blessed I am - we are - to have the freedom of each day to do what we want to do.  Not a lot of people have that freedom.  I don't know why we do, but I sure do love and appreciate it!



No comments: