Welcome to Hayward

Kicking around town can be lots of fun. Come join me.

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Encourage yourself, too!


Aaaarg!  Blogger seems to have reverted to the new system again!  I wish they would stop switching.   It is so frustrating.  You get use to doing it one way, then they insist you change to their new way.  I need to settle down and check out Wordpress.  Just so busy!  tee hee  Playing Words With Friends.  So far, I think I have lost every single game.  Hopefully, I will continue to improve.  I am really loving it.  Today I am taking a photo of my Vita-Mix Super 5000 Total Nutrition Center which includes both containers for wet and dry ingredients and the tamper.  I checked on eBay and they are receiving quite a few bids and pretty good amounts.  Would like to use the money I make selling my Vita-Mix toward buying a Blendtec.  It's looking pretty good right now.  Already written everything up - just need to insert photo.  It's always easier to do while dad is at exercise class.


Here dad is walking all wobbly.  Today, Bill and I made him use his electric chair lift to get up and down the steps.  He is really unstable right now.  And just about thirty minutes ago, about 1:30pm - our next door neighbor, Alma, age 82, was found on the ground outside by a passerby.  I had a chance to speak with Alma in the Paramedics truck.  She thinks she has broken her hip.  Dad and I will go over to St. Rose Hospital tonight about 6:00pm and try and see her.

Dad's right leg is really giving him a hard time.  He can barely walk at all right now, and it got to hurting so much, that we called Kaiser and made an appointment to see his doctor tomorrow.

No comments: