Welcome to Hayward

Kicking around town can be lots of fun. Come join me.

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Today could be your best one yet.

Yes, today could be one of our best days yet.  Dad and I went to the Cousins Family Lunch at Darla's house in Mountain House today.  This is the first time that dad and I have been to the new house.  It is really big and wonderful.  Three car garage, six bathrooms and a whole lot more.   I took the tour twice.  I loved every inch and every detail of the house.  Today there was dad, me, Darla, Bill, Carlotta, Jim, Marlene, Debbie, Lenny, Deaunn, Jean, Rebecca, Anthony, Rachel, Cara, and Raymond.  We ate in the backyard.  Too many beautiful details to tell.  We were there for four hours.  The time just flew by, and we had fun every minute of today.  I have to say, I really, really enjoyed today. 

No comments: