Welcome to Hayward

Kicking around town can be lots of fun. Come join me.

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Beautiful is part of who you are.

Ran around and got some errands done this morning.  This afternoon dad and I had lunch with Uncle Joe and Auntie Isabel at Norman's Restaurant in Castro Valley.  Currently one of our favorite restaurants.  Then dad and I ran over to Kaiser and picked up his new glasses.  I like them.  It is sure a lot of work getting dad in and out of the house and in and out of my car with these walkers.  My car is so small and he can barely move.  He's a trooper and just takes his time and we are making it.  Sure hope he gets better.  We're not sure what to expect right now.  Watched Barbra Streisand on Katie Couric's new talk show.  I'm just a little worn out right now.  Going to get a little rest.

No comments: