Welcome to Hayward

Kicking around town can be lots of fun. Come join me.

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Play more!


Taking dad to Kaiser today for an eye doctor appointment.  He has been saying he can't see very well lately.  Might be his cataract is ready to be removed.  Sure hope so.

Great eye doctor visit.  May not need cataract surgery yet.  New glasses should improve vision, but may still be a little blurry.  Great new frames.  We're definitely trying the glasses first.  Told to come back in one year for re-evaluation.  Dad is very happy.

Turns out I started a bunch of games for "Words With Friends", but several people are not playing back - AND - you cannot resign if signed up with friends - only Random connections.  I'd better email several people and see if we can make three "passes" and end these games so that I can move on.  Sure hope they help me.

No comments: