Welcome to Hayward

Kicking around town can be lots of fun. Come join me.

Monday, July 16, 2012

You make the world a more beautiful place just by being you!

Today dad and I went over to Uncle Joe's and Auntie Isabel's for a while and then we all had lunch at Denny's.  Poor Auntie Isabel is struggling a bit right now.  She gets her stitches removed from her head Thursday, but today she has a headache, neckache, backache; and her new $500 contact lense is too large and really hurting.  Still she wanted to get together and go out for lunch.  She really is Amazing.  Bill Mack is upset with Clark's Pest Control and cancelled his contract.  I'm pretty sure we will too.  I think I have found a new company on Yelp that has all five star reviews that we may try.  Luigi got his six-month bordatella booster shot this morning. 

No comments: