Welcome to Hayward

Kicking around town can be lots of fun. Come join me.

Saturday, July 21, 2012

HELP A HERO!  WWW.ANYSOLDIER.COM

Want to "adopt" a soldier?  At www.AnySoldier.com you can scroll through specific requests posted by troops in Afghanistan.

Today Bill, Sadie, Dad, Luigi and I are going to the Niles Dog Show.  Luigi is signed up for the Dog Tricks. 

Aaahh, my little Luigi had such a fun day at the Niles Dog Show, but.... when it came time for him to do his dog tricks - I took off his leash - and he went running to dad who had his "Ball".  As we all know, the "Ball" is KING in Luigi's life.  I ran and brought him back, put him down - and OFF HE RAN B A C K to his Ball.  He did stop long enough to do Sit, High Five, and Bang - but, the lure of the Ball was too Great.  We had lots of fun.  Hope to go back to the Dog Show next year, but we'll just go and enjoy the show. 

No comments: