Welcome to Hayward

Kicking around town can be lots of fun. Come join me.

Saturday, July 14, 2012

I Have Fun All Day

Nice, easy day.  Spent some time with "Professor Teaches" Windows 7.  Bought this probably two years ago.  HaHa  Still I enjoy learning new things.  Made bacon and eggs for Brunch around noon.  Had a nice nap.  Have I mentioned I nap almost every single day.  Honestly, one, two, three hours naps.  I Love It!  Then I popped a frozen pizza in the oven for dinner.  Yes, Yes... I keep saying that I am going to start eating a healthier diet.  And I Always say Starting Today!  Hmmmm  But, I still do mean it.  Not sure why I'm resisting, because, of course, I will feel So Much Better and Healthier.  Guess I'll have to start using my Self-hypnosis again and get myself motivated.  It's just so Easy being lazy and bad.  BUT - if I ever started - it would just become a nice easy routine and wouldl become easier.  Start, Linda, Start!

My new glasses came in from Lenscrafter tonight.  I like them, but have to get used to them.  They are giving me a headache.  Hopefully, the adjustment period will be quick.

Bill and Carli brought over Carlos' little 1 1/2 year old boy Nicco tonight.  Carlis girlfriend came too, and we had Luigi do all of his tricks that I "Hope" to do Saturday at the Niles Dog Show.  Tonight Luigi did everything Perfect.  Cross fingers for Saturday.

No comments: