Welcome to Hayward

Kicking around town can be lots of fun. Come join me.

Monday, July 23, 2012

You make people happy.

Luigi is so funny.  He is making me laugh.  We had so much fun with him at the Dog Show, we are thinking of working with him and his obsessed focusing on his ball, and possibly doing tricks with him again next year at the Dog Show.  We still think if we could have kept his focus, he was the coolest dog there.  (We may be "slightly" biased).  :-))  This morning Uncle Joe has a doctor's appointment, and then dad and I are meeting Uncle Joe and Auntie Isabel at Country Waffles in Dublin.  Yesterday, I bought Lots of Produce.  Great week for produce.  Possibly the best week of the year.  Looks like all of the harvests are in.  Also, prices are super low.  I have been spending an inordinate amount of time watching the YouTube videos of The Raw Food World.  Kind of like the idea of eating raw foods.  Also, ordered a water filter from HSN last night - their Special of the Day.  Of course, I like to read about being healthy much more than taking the time to BE Healthy.  Why does my computer Always keep erasing while I'm typing.  It drives me CRAZY.  I need to take the time and see if I can fix this glitch.  We took dad for a haircut today.  I received my extended battery and charger for my cell phone.  Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa  Also, picked up my new sheets from J.C. Penney. 

One of the things I learned the hard way was that it doesn't pay to get discouraged. Keeping busy and making optimism a way of life can restore your faith in yourself - Lucille Ball

No comments: