Welcome to Hayward

Kicking around town can be lots of fun. Come join me.

Thursday, July 26, 2012

"The Healthier You Are - the More the People You Care About Will Follow You"

Go To Health.  So much easier said than done.  I have been obsessed reading about eating naturally, fruits and vegetables.  But, I am finding that it is not satisfying enough for me.  Need to keep experimenting to find what combination works best for me.  I would like to be a good example.  It's so much easier to preach to someone else to be healthy, than to take the steps to do it for yourself.  Lesson to Self:  Take Responsibility for Your Own Health.  Note Taken. 
(Maybe)  :-)

Dad and I had a fun lunch with Uncle Joe and Auntie Isabel at Shari's Restaurant for lunch in Castro Valley today.  Keeping very busy, but enjoying nice, relaxing days.

No comments: