Welcome to Hayward

Kicking around town can be lots of fun. Come join me.

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Things go your way.

First thing this morning, I went online to Amazon, and ordered the extended battery for my cell phone.  Have really been enjoying all the YouTube videos on the Raw Food Diet and would like to view them on my cell phone when I'm out of the house.  Went to the movies this morning and saw the animated film "Ice Age:  Continental Drift".  Then went to Lenscrafters at New Park Mall.  They changed my nosepads from plastic to silicone.  What a relief!  I was having an allergic reaction to the plastic and that is why the bridge of my nose was burning and irritated.  Bought rum nougat candies from See's.  Then swung by Taco Uruapan across the street, and brought home four $1 Tuesday Tacos for dad and I.  After almost six years, I have finally decided to just relax, and enjoy this cushy life.  It won't last forever.  I was anxious to get out and about and enjoy, but since I'm sort of a prisoner here, it's best to just kick back and enjoy the simplicity of it all.  Simply boring.  Hahaha  Thank goodness for computers.  Always something new and interesting.

Luigi had so much energy tonight, dad and I took him to the park across the street and played fetch with his "chuck-it".  We thought we had tired him out, but as soon as we got home, he wanted to play fetch with his ball.  He finally just settled down.  Whew!

No comments: