Welcome to Hayward

Kicking around town can be lots of fun. Come join me.

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Hope works. Believe!

Dad and I are going to the movies this morning and see "The Amazing Spider-Man".  This morning, I finally got my old cell phone deregistered and my new cell phone registered for my Kindle App.  Although, it looks like I had actually already done that and just did not have the name changed.  Because I have been using Kindle on my new cell phone.  I know.  I confuse myself.  But now I know that it is completely up-to-date.  Big Sigh.  lol  Also, I am trying to get things settled with Google.Adsense.  Somehow (don't ask me how - I do not know) I have been earning money with this simple little blog.  Yes, Really!  Trying to get my bank account set up with them has been a bit more trying.  Seems I didn't have my name exactly the same as on my bank account.  Close - but not exact.  But, it is pretty cool and a nice surprise.  I love happy surprises!  Yes, Luigi is cuddling with me.  He is so precious.  I love when he cuddles with me, because most of the time - he wants to run and jump and fetch his ball.  He's pretty obsessed.  He is a very active little dog.  He keeps us laughing and on-the-go all of the time.


Brendon and Tacy McCoy

Look at this cute picture that Brendon and Tacy just posted to Facebook.  They are so cute.  Young and in love.  Which reminds me - I should learn how to use the camera on my new cell phone.  It has 2D and 3D. Whew!  It's fun to learn all these new things, but it does take time.  

No comments: