Welcome to Hayward

Kicking around town can be lots of fun. Come join me.

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Hope is like a best friend: always there to life you up.

Another amazing gorgeous fall day.  Fall is my favorite season.  Dad drove his own car to exercise this morning so that Bill could go to his monthly Sirs luncheon afterwards and dad could drive to the clubhouse dining table.  I finally used my new Vitamix and made a banana smoothie.  Should have put ice in mine.  Of course I dumped the smoothie down the drain.  Too lazy to add ice.  haha  Think I prefer to just eat the bananas!  Went to Jim's Salon and had my hair cut and colored.  They made it darker than I wanted.  I liked how they had it with more blonde.  I told him I liked it lighter, but.... Well, next time I will speak up and use the word Blonde.  I may even go back sooner like 4 to 6 weeks.  I was so happy with it, I had let it grow out quite a bit.  Also, had a pedicure at the nail salon next door.  I like going there because they don't torture my ticklish feet.  tee hee.  Went to Tacos Uruapan across the street from home and had their Carne Asada Fries.  Okay, not great, but definitely fun to try.  Did a lot of running around and also went barefoot walking over at the Twin Bridges Park.  I love doing that.  Just a perfect, wonderful fall day. 

No comments: