Welcome to Hayward

Kicking around town can be lots of fun. Come join me.

Monday, October 8, 2012

Your inner GPS is set to success. Follow it!

Monday is Family Day!  Even though we had lunch with Uncle Joe and Auntie Isabel Sunday, Saturday, Friday, Thursday - pretty much to celebrate Uncle Joe's 90th Birthday!  Today IS Monday.  Monday and Thursday are Family Day.  It's really kinda cool.  Looking forward to it.  I really enjoy spending time with these two special people.  My Aunt.  My Uncle.  My birth Godmother.  My birth Godfather.  I am one Special Lucky Person to have these two people in My Life.

lol  Very Funny.  Auntie Isabel called this morning.  They have two doctor appointments today, tomorrow and Wednesday.  So we won't be having lunch with them until Thursday.  So dad and I went and visited Alma Sweatman next door at the Windsor rehab where she is recuperating with her broken hip.  She may be coming home this week.  Then we went and visited Rose Lopes and Joan Benson at the nursing home in Castro Valley.  Came home and ate delicious spaghetti with Carol's sauce and make chow chow with our new peppers from Stockton.  Beautiful day.  I am going online now and ordering a new Vitamix with the smaller 48 ounce container.

No comments: