Welcome to Hayward

Kicking around town can be lots of fun. Come join me.

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Every morning brings a gift: a brand-new day!

Went to the movies today and saw "Chasing Mavericks" with Gerard Butler and Jonny Weston.  Such a wonderful, sunny day.  Then went and had a Hawaiian Shaved Ice from Coldstone.  They are dismantling the coach across the street.  They are going to pull the old one out and put in a new one.  I'm thinking they are probably going to make it into a rental.  grrrrrrr   Otherwise today was a lot of fun.  And I played LOTS of Words with Friends.  Bought some more bananas.  Trying to eat more bananas.  Gee.  I'm so excited.  HSN has shipped by Urban Rebounder!  I am watching the one-hour video on HSN.com again for the Urban Rebounder.  They are saying you should have a waistline of 30" inches.  So, I measured by waist.  43" inches!  Oops!  I was never more than 108 pounds until I was 40 years old.  Would love to feel a nice healthy, smaller body again.  Hope this is the year. 

No comments: